We are a non-profit membership club promoting dog training and encouraging participation in canine companion sports in the Muncie, Indiana area.
Active Club Membership Club membership is open to anyone in good standing with the American Kennel Club, who has completed one of our companion dog or competition obedience classes, is a former or current member of a dog training club, has completed a 4H Dog project, or has shown at a licensed trial, sanctioned match or fun match.
- Single $65
- Household $90
- Junior $25 (16 years and younger)
- Senior $40 (60 years or older and a current member for at least 2 years)
- Subscribing $10 (newsletter only)
To retain active membership, members will be required to perform 15 hours of volunteer work such as demos, teaching a class, serving on the board, working a club function, being on a committee.
Active membership benefits include:
- Quarterly newsletters
- Email updates on club activities
- Substantial class discounts
- Training privileges at the MOTC building
- Awards banquet
- Social and educational gatherings
- Opportunities to volunteer
Come visit MOTC any Monday or Wednesday night 6:30-7:30 PM. We love visitors, so please check in at the sign-up desk so we can help you!
Memberships are subject to approval by the board of directors and current club members. Dues will be refunded should your application not be accepted. Dues for Muncie Obedience Training Club, Inc. are not tax deductible.